Sunday, April 23, 2006

London Running....


Ahh, it's that time of the year when people get on their running shoes for a one time appearance, tear tendons, lose weight, and such & such. It's the 2006 London marathon, Sport to some, a feat for others. A time when people raise cash for worthy causes, or undertake a personal achievement in endurance.


A time of the year that you can dress up in fancy dress and no-one would bat an eye:

It's the only public sporting event in London where, if your a black male participant, you can dash pass the Police and not be stopped and searched. Good times, good times!

As has been tradition for me, I go out and take shots of the event, so I present to you snaps from the run! It's been raining, but that's nornally the case during the race, so had to be careful not to damage my gear.

To all the runners, I hope that you reached your personal best.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home